We prioritize the well-being and long-term sustainable working life of our consultants by providing opportunities for professional development and fostering a culture of knowledge sharing. Our tagline “Bridging the skill gaps” applies not only to our clients but also to a large extent to our consultants.
As an interim consultant you will get the opportunity to work with different clients and in different industries where you get the chance to constantly challenge and develop yourself on your own terms. Carpenova Interim values your individual needs and believes that it’s essential for you to have the freedom to choose the scope of your work, how you’d like to proceed your work and the amount of work you undertake.
During our initial consultation we will discuss your preferred employment status, job focus, and potential career paths of interest. We believe that you should have the flexibility to choose your desired work environment and career trajectory. We also do prioritize your input and ensure that you have complete control over your work preferences.
Thereafter, we will add you to our interim consultant pool, allowing us to readily match you with diverse projects and organizations that align with your career goals. During your time as a consultant with us, we will have continuous contact to ensure that you enjoy your assignment. It is important to us that our consultants like what they do and where they are going, to create successful interim services.
Let’s discuss where you are headed and where you want to be in a few years. What training or experience do you need on your resume to reach your goals? We love working with people who have dreams and ambitions – let’s see what we can achieve together!
HOW TO BECOME A CONSULTANT AT CARPENOVA INTERIM
- Start by creating your profile on our website – now we know that you are interested in taking on assignments as a consultant. If you want to make changes to your profile or have any further questions, please feel free to send us an email.
- We are happy to contact you within one week to arrange for a meeting by phone, teams or face-to-face.
- During our meeting we will go through your CV and discuss where you are headed and where you want to be in a few years. It is in our DNA to make a clear understanding of your skills and potential assignments.
- After our meeting we will arrange for references and possible tests to be made.
- Once everything is in order, we will let you know that we have all the information we need for future assignments.
- Hereafter when we receive an assignment that suits your profile we are happy to contact you and organize for an interview with our client. If it is a perfect match – of course we will make sure a smooth onboarding. During the assignment we will also keep continuous contact with you to ensure that both parties are satisfied.
SE-413 27 Gothenburg
SE-101 23 Stockholm
SE-252 24 Helsingborg
DK-9000 Aalborg, Denmark