Bridging the skill gaps
OUR AREAS OF EXPERTISE
We do not work with all disciplines, but the areas we work in, we know well. Our areas of expertise and where we have a pool of competent consultants are:
- Medical affairs
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Market Access
- Clinical Research
WHY CARPENOVA INTERIM?
Our extensive experience in the Life Science sector and wide network in the Nordic region allows us to connect with top industry talent. We understand your everyday life and know what’s important in each phase and role. Our database is built to quickly find the critical competencies we know are important for each discipline.
We have dedicated teams that can act immediately on your urgent needs. They continuously keep in contact with our consultants and know who is playable.
We have a thorough assessment process, which includes multiple stages of competence-based interviews, background checks, tests, and reference checks to ensure that we find the best fit for your company in terms of qualifications and personality.
Don’t let a skill gap hold you back. Contact us today to learn more about how our interim professionals can help your organization succeed.
Make a request
We prioritize the well-being and long-term sustainable working life of our consultants by providing opportunities for professional development and fostering a culture of knowledge sharing. Our tagline “Bridging the skill gaps” applies not only to our clients but also to a large extent to our consultants.
Let’s discuss where you are headed and where you want to be in a few years. What training or experience do you need on your resume to reach your goals? We are always sad to see consultants leave us, but also proud that we have enabled the next step in their career. We love working with people who have dreams and ambitions – let’s see what we can achieve together!
- Start by creating a profile on our website, showing us that you are interested to take on assignments as a consultant.
- After creating your profile, we will contact you within one week to arrange for a meeting by phone, teams or face-to-face.
- Before our meeting we will go through your CV and prepare for our meeting.
- At our meeting we will discuss where you are headed and where you want to be in a few years. We make sure to make a clear understanding of your skills and potential assignments.
- After the meeting we will contact your references and possible arrange for tests to be made.
- Once everything is in order we will message you, to let you know that your profile is completed and that we have all the information we need for future assignments.
- We will now contact you once we receive an assignment that suits your profile. If you want to make any changes to your profile in the future or have any questions you are welcome to send us an email and we will get back to you.
- We make sure a smooth onboarding and keep continuous contact with you.
SE-413 27 Gothenburg
SE-101 23 Stockholm
SE-252 24 Helsingborg
DK-9000 Aalborg, Denmark